※ All documents and thesis/dissertations should be submitted to the corresponding department office.
Submission of Required Documents for Thesis/Dissertation Examination
1. Application for Thesis/Dissertation Examination Form. (attached file③)
2. Recommendation for Thesis/Dissertation Examination Committee (attached file④)
3. Certification of Research Ethics Training Completion(attached file⑤)
4. Research Ethics Compliance Statement. (attached file⑥)
5. Receipt of Examination Fee Patment:
* Account information for Examination Fee Payment:
Kwangju Bank 074-107-437304 Chonnam National University (Examination Fee)
* Examination Fees (Master's: 100,000won) must be wire-transferred to the designated bank account together with the sender's student number during the submission period of Thesis/Dissertations for the examination.
6. Paper Abstracts (Only Materials Science and Engineering Students):
Master's students must present at least one paper at an academic conference, and doctoral students must present at least two domestic and international professional journals, including one SCI.
- However, master's and bachelor's students who have received support from national projects (BK21 project, etc.) must submit at least one KCI-registered (candidate) journal or SCIE paper as a lead author. (Mandatory for students enrolled in the 2021 academic year; students enrolled before the 2021 academic year are encouraged to fulfill the above graduation requirements.)
- For students who do not fulfill the above graduation requirements, an internal committee will be convened at the request of the advisor to determine whether the thesis can be accepted. (Revised on 2021.3.26.)
※Notes: Thesis/Dissertation for examinction (Three copies for Master's). (Sent to Examination Committee directly)