The Office of Graduate School is recruiting CNU (ONLINE) Admission Ambassadors
The CNU Admission Ambassador Program will be a great opportunity for current students to be involved in the promotion of CNU and to share their experiences with prospective students and the community. Current students will be able to pass on their knowledge, insights, and enthusiasm on what it is like to be a university student at CNU.
International graduate school student(including students who have completed coursework but are still registered)
[Responsibilities & Expectations]
• Promote a positive image of the college and introduce scholarships to your home university, friends, or anybody who might be interested in studying in Korea
• Carry online ambassador activities on popular SNS platforms in your country
• Hold an online entracnce information session using Zoom(or the sorts of tools)
• Follow-up with prospective students
• Currently enrolled international graduate students (including enrolled students who completed coursework)
• Candidates must be recommended by their academic advisor at CNU
• Ability to participate in the program for at least one semester
• Activity supporting fee 300,000won + certificate of participation(required to submit the final report)
• Extra rewards for outstanding ambassadors
• Incentives for holding entrance information session(If most of ambassadors would hold sessions, sellected based on the final report.)
[How to apply]
After log-in the portal, please go the Graduate School website (webgs.jnu.ac.kr – 학생성장지원 – Grad Grow(비교과)) and apply by 24 September. You need to click the green button(신청하기) at the bottom of the notice and attach the application form.
• Application period: Sep 18 ~ Sep 23, 2023
• Document Screening: Sep 24, 2023
• Interview: Sep 25, 2023
• Announcement: Sep 26, 2023
• Orientation: @4pm Sep 27, 2023(The schedule is subject to change.)
The results of the document screening will be notified individually.
If you have any questions about the International Ambassador, feel free to contact the Office of Graduate School at email@example.com or 062-530-5915